Monday, June 16, 2008

Hello!

Hello Everyone,

Gina and Marnae turned me on to blogging. I will promise to do my best to keep it updated as much as possible.

Our Lily is 16 months old and to us she is the cutest thing ever. She likes to get chased and screams with joy when she is running away from you. It reminds me of the scene in E.T. when he is running away from Drew Barrymore's character. She laughs so hard she gets the hiccups. She loves playing in the water and taking baths. She is a Schoolhouse Beach bathing beauty in the making.

I hope you enjoy some sneak peaks into our family. For those of you so far away, we miss you terribly!

Love,
Karen, Shane and Lily

5 comments:

Joe and Gina said...

Yeah, I'm so excited to add your blog to my daily addiction! Love Lily's bathing suit. Maybe Hailey will get that hand-me-down, hopefully Lily doesn't pee in it too much. :)

Christine K said...

Hey guys. What fun pictures of Lily. It will be fun to get Lily and Delia together. Delia also loves water and running. Her happy scream gets louder each day!

Anonymous said...

great to see you in the bloggers society! Man Lily has grown fast and is adorable! Loved the suit.

Marnae and Matt said...

Great blog, my bloggging list is growing by the day. Lily is the cutest thing ever.

Joe and Gina said...

Don't leave us hanging... I'm waiting for some more blogging to happen from The Gaylors!! :)