Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Because It Has Been Too Long

I don't really have the greatest set of pictures to post mostly because she won't let me take any of her, but here are some from the past month.
I absolutely hate sand boxes but she loves them so what can you do? Plus she looks darn cute in her hat.

See all my teeth!
She really pulls this look off I think.

Still trying to get the hang of brushing our teeth.
Children's museum water room and the lovely smock they give you to wear. She could have spent all day here.












3 comments:

Marnae and Matt said...

So happy to see some new pics... I love the tights one!

Leann said...

Since I NEVER hear from you.. I thought I would write a comment! :) Looks like you're having fun at home! Miss you here- we ALL do! Lily looks so adorable with that little headband on.. you need to get more of those! Write me soon!

Joe and Gina said...

i like her little headband!