Monday, April 27, 2009

"Oh Eeee Oh Yo"


You may be asking yourself what does "Oh Eeee Oh Yo" mean. It is Lily speak for Dr. Suess' "Oh The Places You'll Go". Right now it is her favorite book. Last night after putting her back into her bed for the 3rd time I heard some commotion, but no little feet came running out of her room so I decided to wait. When I figured she was good and asleep I went in to check. I found her curled up in bed with her favorite book. I fought the urge to curl up next to her and give her 1000 kisses. She is one crazy girl that we can't get enough of. She has started to snort when she laughs really hard, we have to bribe her daily to come back inside, she is addicted to fig newtons and when I put her in bed at night she asks me where her baby is and makes me kiss her goodnight along with all her other pals and then giggles and says, "nigh nigh mammom".

1 comment:

Joe and Gina said...

ahh, she's such a littl cutie. I love how she loves her babies now... it's too cute. And i'm very glad she seems to be doing well in her big girl bed. so what's next, potty training or the paci??