Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Father's Day Shane! We love you so much!
Lily loves you because (these are her words she told me to write). . .




1. you take me swimming (hottub) whenever I want
2. you swing me really high in my swing
3. you showed me how to paint rocks so I will be ready for school house beach
4. when I grab your finger and pull you somewhere you always come with me
5. you give really good hugs
6. you put together all my toys
the list goes on and on:)

I love you very much to for all these reasons and more! Even when you forget we are going to costco and take us to home depot instead. Even when you can't find your keys or your wallet or your pants on a daily basis. And even when every Sunday you tell me that beers taste extra good on Sundays. I love you!

1 comment:

Marnae and Matt said...

I laughed out loud at the Costco comment. Happy Fathers Day Shane.