Thursday, December 9, 2010

3 Going on 4

3 going on 4....This kinda sums us up. Lily will be 4 in February, which is unbelievable as it is, and in the spring our fam of 3 will be 4. Shane and I will both be turning 34. So I guess it is safe to say that 3 and 4 are going to be our lucky numbers in 2011. It is just hitting me that I will have another little one in about 4 months! To be honest I am a lot more scared this time. I am not scared of the baby necessarily, we can't wait to meet him/her, but of the whole process of getting him/her here. Do I opt for a planned C-Section or do I try for a Vbac? Will I have trouble breastfeeding again? Will Lily get enough attention and love? Will I cry every time Shane looks at me funny because I haven't gotten enough sleep? Will Ringo run away because we brought another one of those baby thingys home again? Deep breaths...we will get through it!
I am feeling a lot of kicks these days. Last night Shane was able to feel it for the first time. I have to say it is one of the coolest feelings in the world and what I miss most when the baby is born. I tried to get Lily to feel some kicks this morning but she didn't have enough patience and was laughing at my belly instead. Which by the way is HUGE already and I still have 4 months to go. There are also a couple things a bit north of the belly that are a little out of control. I didn't think they could get any bigger!
I haven't been very good at taking pictures lately. We have had snow, turkey day, Ringo had to wear a cone on his head for a while, and the cutest little 10 month old came to visit and the three pictures in this post are all I have worth showing. Pathetic!

She loved the snow! Would have stayed out for hours. Loved throwing snowballs and getting snowballs thrown at her. Ringo was pretty funny also scooping up the snow with the cone around his head. I don't think he thought it was as funny as I did though.


Cheeseball Cheese Face!

2 comments:

Marnae and Matt said...

What a great picture of you and Lily. Can't wait for the new addition to the family and to find out the sex. It will be a piece of cake :)

Joe and Gina said...

I must have missed this post...I just clicked on your blog to copy onto my post and saw that it was updated! I agree with Marn, very cute pic of you two. I think Lily will be a big help with the newby. I too can't wait to hear!