Tuesday, December 13, 2011

8 months!

It was not easy getting a picture this month. I think I took about 70. Thank god for digital cameras!

8 MONTHS!

So happy!

 Pucker up

 Yeah, I'm 8 months


He is on the move! Crawling, pulling himself up on anything and everything. He stands up next to his walker and walks it around the kitchen. He is the proudest, happiest baby when he stands up. He is saying Mama and Dada. In the middle of the night I hear "Maaaammmaaaa" coming from his room. I go in and the sweetest little monkey is reaching out of his crib for me. When I pick him up his head instantly rests on my shoulder. We snuggle for a few minutes in the rocking chair and then he is ready to go back into his crib back to sleep. As much as I love my sleep, I do love these moments with my babe.
As you can see he is a good eater. He still loves squash and bananas and is starting to eat little bits of pasta and pancakes. He is really interested in what we eat and wants to try it all.
His hair has turned completely white, his eyes are still blue and his ears stick out a bit. He is starting to get a third tooth. Everything goes in his mouth. We have trained Lily to keep her small toys in her room and make sure to pick them up when Brock comes in her room to visit. He still loves being out and about. He barely makes a peep when we are out shopping or eating. People are always commenting on what a good baby he seems to be. It is true, he is a good baby, but sometimes he doesn't like the car rides or being cooped up in the house all day. He likes to look at new things and see what is going on in the world. He still loves to watch his sister do anything. sometimes he uses her hair to pull himself up, but she doesn't seem to mind too much. She adores him. He is the first person she asks for when she wakes up in the morning.
Diaper changes have turned into a WWF wrestling match.
Nicknames: Lily and I call him "Boobers" Lily's also calls him "Luigi" and Shane calls him "Bubba" or "Buds"
Two kids, holy cow, they are exhausting! I think we were in bed at 8:30 last night.
As much as I love my two little wonderful monkeys. I am thankful for the babysitter tonight and Shane's Christmas party!

1 comment:

Marnae and Matt said...

Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. I can't believe he is now moving. Time flies. Have a great time at the party and drink a few too many for me :)