Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Eat, Sleep and Play

We went to a birthday party and Lily had a great time playing with all the different toys. She could have spent hours in this house....
and with the little boy that came with it....
and the slide with daddy.....
and the car..... And the keyboard....
(we were channeling the spirit of Rainbow Bright that day!)

She is getting the hang of her spoon

It is like that scene in E.T. when he is with all the stuffed animals.
She loves this game and apparently I love E.T. because my kid constantly reminds me of the movie. Weird!





2 comments:

Joe and Gina said...

Lovin' the tights and the denim dress, not to mention the pig tails. Joe and I couldn't get over how big Lily was at Marnae & Matt's bday! She is growing like a little weed.

Marnae and Matt said...

She is too cute. Who's birthday party was it? I would have to agree with Gina she is getting so tall.