Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lily's Pics from Jocelyn!

We met up with my friend Jocelyn who is wonderful at taking pictures. These are in no sort of order because I don't have the patience to go through all of them. They are all so wonderful, but I don't know if you all would enjoy the hundreds of photos as much as I do. I would like to think you would but I understand people have lives and shouldn't be spending their days looking only at pictures of this beautiful, crazy, energetic, crazy, weirdo, crazy, lovable child (did I mention she is crazy).

This one makes me laugh. Like she has just had enough of us.

"I can't work with these people Jocelyn"



Very serious face. Sun was always in her eyes that day.






I could just smooch her to pieces.
I want to squeeze those cheeks!





1 comment:

Joe and Gina said...

they turned out perfect, Jocelyn did a great job! I love every single one of them.