Thursday, July 8, 2010

2010 First Half :)

I have been a horrible blogger. So here is the last 6 or so months in a nutshell minus some pics from Vegas. And these are also from most recent to oldest.

We tried to keep our minds off the heat by being nudey (just Lily) and taking some much needed pics. I love this for some reason.
My Lilies are starting to bloom. One at a time, which I love. They are huge I can't believe how many are on each plant.

Before blooming. There is over 50 blooms on each plant. I guess I know how to grow Lilies!

She looks so innocent and TALL!



We attempted camping on Memorial Day weekend and got rained out. Spent our nights in a hotel and found this "kid friendly" winery for some tastings!

Lily loved the Koi pond

We have spent a few days at the children's museum and she loves the stage. I am glad she is getting use to it because I didn't give her a country singer name for nothing!

Got the cutest 1920s inspired swimsuit at Target. It does go up her butt though. She usually ends up pulling it off after about a half hour.

Daddy bought a new sprinkler to run through (this was back in May mind you, it was just brought out again yesterday)

We played in the rain - A LOT!

More rain!

And we started Preschool and Love it!

No comments: