Monday, June 13, 2011

2 Months!

I can't believe it, he is 2 months old!

13 pounds 4 ounces

24 inches

There is no question he is getting enough to eat!

He also got shots at his appt and he only cried for a minute at the time, but a few hours later... that was another story. Crabby, didn't want to be put down, didn't really want to eat, pale, puked on his daddy. Fun times. Next day he still wasn't 100% but getting better.

this onesie is a 3 month size evidently and I had to stretch it over him!
Funny things we have heard around here:

Brock: a screechy yell he lets out right before he toots
Lily comes running over: "Did Brock crap his pants?"

Me: Your zipper is down
Shane: I know
no action to correct the situation
Me: are you going to fix it?
Shane: No, it is just one more step when I have to go to the bathroom
I didn't realize I was married to a 70 year old

Shane: Why is Lily's hair always in braids?
Me: I am grooming her for plural marriage*
*I am obsessed with polygamy - I find polygamists a bit fascinating
And Lily loves her hair in braids and so do I - It keeps her hair out of her face and she has "curls" the next day and we get to skip a day of having to brush her hair which isn't the funnest job for either of us. So I don't care if it is dated - it is practical!




1 comment:

Marnae and Matt said...

That made me laugh out loud, especially the zipper one. He is growing to fast. Tell him to slow down.