Sunday, May 22, 2011

I Have KIDS!

I still can't get over that I have KIDS! Plural! With an S!

Life is pretty interesting though. Here are some of the goings on around here...


The other day I was changing Brock and Lily told me she was so happy he was normal. Whatever that means.


A few days after we got home from the hospital, my mom was making coffee, Shane was in the other room, and I was in the living room. I ALMOST (I caught myself) asked her who had the baby, only to realize I was feeding him. Interrupted sleep + percocet = stupid questions.


There are plenty of other things that have happened and been said but these stick out right now.


Lily's preschool had a fun art project one day and made us some lovely stepping stones.
Lily's Bfriend Otto playing on the playground.
Lily informed me the other day that she had a boyfriend and I asked her who...
Otto of course!


Hailey turned 3 and had a fabulous sweet shop party. This was all the loot Lily found from the pinata.


Birthday Girl!


Lily looks like a librarian to me here.




Lily's preschool had a field trip to Edmonds beach to learn about different kinds of sea life.


Lily showing teacher Gina a clam shell she found






Very brave holding a starfish


Showing Ranger Pam the starfish





my little guy getting so big!


Tummy time!





Lily helping with tummy time





2 comments:

Marnae and Matt said...

Brock is growing so fast. Too funny what Lily said about him. Cute pictures.

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...

Fluent in abercrombie fitch English and Chinese germans JiaSiDe Christoph Daniel is Daimler company based in China, he studied in had liaison in Abercrombie Fitch Mens Sweaters zhejiang university, study in China Abercrombie Fitch Mens Fur Hoodies began intercourse with China formally settled for Abercrombie Fitch Mens Henleys Crews China, Mrs. Shanghai middle Abercrombie Fitch Mens Hoodies class and rich had indepth