Friday, May 13, 2011

1 Month Old!!!

I can't believe a month has gone by so quick. Before Brock came I was so scared of month 1, but I have to say it was complete opposite from the 1st time. I don't know if it is because I know what I am doing(yeah right) or just more relaxed or if he is just an awesome baby! Maybe a little bit of all three! He is a good eater and sleeper and doesn't cry too much. He just goes with the flow! Lily is in love with him and with being a big sister. We have read her big sister books a million times, she wants to show him off to anyone who will look and she is very concerned with him getting bigger. She would like him to stay a baby forever.

Gina got us these "month" stickers. I can't wait to compare all the pics when he turns 1.



Every morning Lily asked me if she can hold him. So we have a lot of pics in pjs.


Our little sleeper likes to be swaddled. He likes it so much he gives me a good 4 to 5 hour stretch of sleep each night!


Lily calls this "Fairy Camp"



This is the only pic so far of me and Brock. It feels like my life is spent on the couch feeding the little piglet!


He sometimes finds his thumb. Not sure how we feel about it.



So Cool!


Love this one!





He is pretty alert a lot of the time and not really too fussy


another pj pic


Kissable


Lily loves baths again....as long as Brock is in with her!


Love my family!

1 comment:

Joe and Gina said...

ahhh... so great to see new pics of this little guy! He's SOO cute! He's a great mix of both of you guys. Can't wait to squeeze him tomorrow. Love big sister Lily! That's awesome.