Wednesday, July 2, 2008

alittle game called a-z. (come on- play with me).
a- available?
Married - almost 4 years
b- best friend:
My sister Katy
c- cake or pie?
Pie
d- drink of choice
Red Wine, Diet Coke
e- essential thing used everyday:
Soap?
f- favorite color
Oranges and Greens for my house and blue for everything else
g- gummi bears or worms
gummi bears
h- hometown
Washington Island, WI
i- indulgence
Food
j- january or february
february
k- kids and names
Lily Lynne Gaylor
l- life
is beautiful
m- marriage date
8-28-04
n- number of siblings
two
o- oranges or apples
apples
p- phobias
other people's driving
q- quote
He Who Laughs, Lasts!
r- reason to smile
Lily
s- season
summer and early fall
t- tag three people
I don't know what this means exactly so Gina, Marnae and Amby
u- unknown fact about me
I hate taking showers
v- vegetables you do not like
brussell sprouts
w- worst habits
not folding the laundry till it is hugely piled up and you can't tell if it is clean or dirty
x- x-rays you have had
Leg, Arm, teeth
y- your favorite food
Anything Italian
z- zodiak
Virgo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i learned a few new things about you with this little game. was my moms driving a challenge for you? I was surprised about the shower thing, I could take 2 a day!

Sandie B said...

I love the A-Z game...its fun to learn new things about our friends. My favorite of yours was your favorite quote "he who laughs; lasts" you my friend will live to be 100 years old. It is certainly one your outstanding attributes and one of my favorite things about you; how easily you laugh and how much you enjoy life!
BFF of the MOTB (Sandie B)