Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Can someone please come clean my house!

To add a few tidbits about me. I am envious of anyone who manages to keep their house clean. I need some serious tips on how to do so. I really don't understand what happens to it. I am actually disgusted by the state of my home right now. Why do dogs have to shed?
We are having a little summer rain and thunderstorm right now and I love it. Except for the fact that I am looking out my window and realizing my car windows are down. CRAP! Maybe it will soothe Lily into a deep and restful sleep.
More pics to come soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I notice no one has offered to clean up your house yet..did you do it yourself?

Karen, Shane and Lily said...

Slowly but surely we are getting it back together.

trot2island said...

Clean homes are overrated and so unspontaneous. My personal plan, sell as much junk as possible on ebay (until I win the lotto) and hire a maid. And until that happens, I'm helping my kids by exposing them to all kinds of dust and dirt thereby ensuring they don't get allergies when they get older!