Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Vegas, Whistler and Stuff



I am still trying to figure this crap out so you got 3 pics that are the same. Embrace that I am not perfect :)!













Whislter was a lot of fun! I went up there for my friend Marnae's bachelorette party. Marnae, bridesmaid Kim and I went on a zip lining tour in the forest and it was so much fun. You can see us all decked out in our safety harnesses and helmets. The funnest run was of course "Godzilla" where we went about 50 mph and were 250 ft up in the air. I of coursed screamed my head off, but it was an excited scream - not a fearful scream if you believe that. I would totally do it again. We couldn't get over how amazing the scenery was.














Lily loved hanging out in Uncle Karl's pool as long as the sun was out of her eyes. She was nudey for a bit then we decided it might be a good idea to put some swim pants on her. Those diapers can hold a lot more than you think that is for sure. We all got a good laugh watching her waddle around with a 10 pound diaper. Lily liked playing in the water best since it was only 110 out. We managed to not let her get sun burnt - Kudos to us!











3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

i'm kinda jealous that you guys did the zipline. wish i wasn't such a wimp. had a great time in whistler with you!

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting some pictures of your zipline adventure. I had tons of fun hanging with you and the ladies, sista is lucky to have you as a great friend. adorable pics of lily she is getting sooo big!

trot2island said...

Lily is A-dorable! Zip cord looked like a blast and I'm SO jealous of you getting to hang out at Karl and Hen's pool in Vegas. Can't wait to all get together. I think the Jessen and Beneda families have to plan a weekend together in the next year!