Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pillow Game



Not sure what she is trying to accomplish with the pillows but she seemed to be enjoying herself.




Have I always had that accent?

Yes that is the soap opera network in the background. You may not know this about me but I love 90210 reruns. Do you still like me?


Since it takes so long for the video to upload I can chat it up a bit. I was going from blog to blog the other day and found one that mentions http://www.blurb.com/ it is a website that will make a photo book for you. They look pretty cool and you can add as many pictures and text as you want. For all of you that might not be as crafty as some and not have the patience to get into scrapbooking this might be something for you.


Oh and by the way. I love comments and love reading them on other people's blogs so comment away (as long as you are nice :) of course! ).


3 comments:

Joe and Gina said...

Lily is getting so big, I can't believe it! And yes you've always had that accent.. :)

Karen, Shane and Lily said...

Did you hear me say "there ya go"? It's like I never left the midwest!

Jocelyn said...

um. i started my blurb book- and it's 450!! pages long. needless to say i have to go through it and delete some stuff- i just uploaded my entire blog to it. it will be cool once it's done.